Australia’s most innovative online lender, Loan Ranger, is proud to unveil its new logo and name, enably, after three years in business.
Underpinning the move are significant changes to the way the business lends money. It is now offering larger loan amounts of up to $10,000 and longer repayment periods up to 24 months whilst providing customers with the chance to select their own repayment period. enably puts the customer completely in control of how they borrow money, hence the company’s new positioning statement, your loan, your way.
With its new leadership team, enably is ready to take the organisation to the next level. CEO Andrew Kirkwood believes now is the right time to rebrand to give the company the best opportunity for success.
“When Loan Ranger was founded, the name was chosen because it referenced the knight in shining armour, focused on helping people in a time of need. enably is an evolution from us not just helping, but empowering the customer,” Mr Kirkwood said.
“We are very proud of what we have achieved to date, but our new brand reflects the type of company we have become and what it will be as we move into the future.
“It is our aim to enable our customers to achieve their goal, whether it be a one-off purchase or expense, car maintenance or a holiday, as quickly, responsibly and seamlessly as possible.”
“Our customers are important to us, but we are realistic about what we mean to them,” Mr Kirkwood said.
“We uncovered a simple insight that helped guide us through the process. When customers seek out a loan, they do it with a specific end goal in mind, our new product offering allows our customers to achieve that goal.
“We are the facilitators in the process, so we want to make the experience of applying and obtaining a loan as easy and seamless as possible.
“We are facilitators, and we enable our customers to achieve their goals.
“Hence the name, enably.”
Indago Digital is running SEO and SEM for enably.
- Indago Digital help launch Credit Simple Australia - February 9, 2017
- Indago Digital bags another five clients - October 21, 2016
- How is Google’s Penguin 4.0 impacting businesses in your industry? - October 11, 2016
- Indago Digital helps Credit Simple launch in New Zealand - September 19, 2016
- Leading Aussie online lender rebrands to enably - September 13, 2016
- Employsure – Top Digital Marketing Challenges in 2016 – Client Comment - September 12, 2016
- Contiki Legends Party 2016 - September 8, 2016
- Try Before You Market: Why Your Agency Should Be Living Your Brand - August 29, 2016
- Google Ads & Analytics Innovations Keynote - May 26, 2016
- Google My Business Changes Are Costing Australia’s Top Restaurants $1,000’s - April 27, 2016