- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Arch Marketing PTY Ltd. (ABN – 25 169 454 399) trading as indago digital (“The Promoter”)
- The Promotion will be open from 09.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time on Tuesday 12th May 2015 and will end on 09.00pm on Friday 22nd May (“Promotion Period”)
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who are involved in digital marketing
- Entry is not open to current employees or shareholders of the Promoter
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period complete the following steps:
- visit the indago digital website located at: indagodigital.com.au/agency-or-client-side/
- compete the questionnaire in its entirety
- provide full name, email address and business title
- One entry per Eligible Entrant will be accepted except if the entrant supplies the e-mail address of a suitable colleague. In which case the Eligible Entrant will be provided two entries
- There in one prize of a ‘An apple sports watch – 38mm Silver Aluminium Case’ with the winner’s choice of Sports band colour.( Blue, Green, White, Black, Pink)
- The watch is currently valued at AU$499 including gst.(As of 4th May 2015)
- A random draw for the prize will take place at 09.00am on Friday 26th June (“Draw Date”) at 1101 / 54 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 (“Draw Location”). The draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter.
- The Prize winner will be notified by e-mail by 17.00pm on Friday 26th June.
- To claim the prize, the prize winner will need to respond with what colour watch they require and to what address it needs to be send to.
- In the event any Prize has not been claimed by 9:00 am AEDST on Friday 3rd July 2015, a re-draw for the Prize will take place, subject to any written directions given by State and Territory gaming departments. The re-draw prize winner will be notified by e-mail that day.
- The Prize winners may be required to sign a release and indemnity form in favour of the Promoter and return that document to the Promoter prior to receiving the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent that these terms are unenforceable or do not comply with the law, that term is to be read down, or excluded to the extent required to comply with the law.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the entrant including for the use of marketing. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
Authorised by Permits