A client of ours has recently embarked on a large above the line TV campaign and we wanted to measure the affect it’s had on their search campaigns. This value could be attributed back to the TV campaign itself and insights produced that could be fed back into the TV campaign such as the best day of the week or time of day to advertise.
With HTTPS, you cannot see SEO keyword level data in analytics so the only way to measure SEO is by using webmaster tools – whose data is questionable. Therefore paid search was our best option.
indago digital ensured that the brand campaign was uncapped and that our rank strategy was to maintain top spot, which it always should be. Post campaign we then reviewed the data on an hourly basis to see if there was a correlation between when the TVC was in market and a number of campaign metrics; brand searches, click through rates, conversion rates and sales.
Much to our surprise there was next to no change across any metrics. In the opening week we saw a small increase in some metrics but overall no discernible affect.
This data was only analysed over a month but we’ll complete it over a longer period – six months – and report back on whether TV needs more time to have an affect.
- Indago Digital help launch Credit Simple Australia - February 9, 2017
- Indago Digital bags another five clients - October 21, 2016
- How is Google’s Penguin 4.0 impacting businesses in your industry? - October 11, 2016
- Indago Digital helps Credit Simple launch in New Zealand - September 19, 2016
- Leading Aussie online lender rebrands to enably - September 13, 2016
- Employsure – Top Digital Marketing Challenges in 2016 – Client Comment - September 12, 2016
- Contiki Legends Party 2016 - September 8, 2016
- Try Before You Market: Why Your Agency Should Be Living Your Brand - August 29, 2016
- Google Ads & Analytics Innovations Keynote - May 26, 2016
- Google My Business Changes Are Costing Australia’s Top Restaurants $1,000’s - April 27, 2016