Digital Cadets 2018 – T&C’s
- The Host is Arch Marketing PTY Ltd. (ABN – 25 169 454 399) trading as indago digital and Digital Cadets (“Host”)
- The conference is referred to as (the “Event”)
- (“Application”) is the process of filling in a lead form on any url controlled by the Host
- Each person has either;
- applied to attend the Event; (“Applicant or Applicants”) or
- been accepted to attend the Event; (“Delegate or Delegates”)
- (“Sponsors”) are partners, both corporate and educational that either promote, supply material or trainers, or help organise the Event
- An Application to this Event is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The Host will assume and rely upon all information provided in an Application to be truthful and honest
- If the information provided in an Application is not truthful and honest the Host, at its own discretion, shall be entitled to recoup all costs associated with the Application
- Applications will be accepted between 20th December 2017 through to 31st of April 2018
- Entry is only open to students who are actively studying at a NSW University at the time the Event is being held
- All communication of the Event will be sent to the Applicant’s University e-mail address or other address approved by the Host
- Suitable identification such as an ID card or Driving License along with proof of your successful Application will be required on entry to the Event
- Should a Delegate be unable to attend, they may not send a substitute in their place
- If a Delegate is unable to attend they must let the Host know a minimum of five working days prior to the Event. If notice is not provided, the Host, at its own discretion, is entitled to recoup all costs associated with the Application
The Event and Indemnity – Except as required by law, the Host and the Sponsors (and each of their respective officers, contractors, agents, employees and shareholders) are not liable for any loss, inconvenience, damage, additional expense, injury, delay or any other claim in relation to:
- Changes to event information, location, programme, performers or performance dates, including the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event
- Actions or omissions on the part of independent contractors or others outside of the Host’s control, who supply products and services in connection with the Event
- Unknown or unforeseen defects in any venue, vehicle, device or material used in connection with the Event
- Acts which are unforeseeable or not preventable by reasonable diligence on the Host’s part including, but not limited to: war, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, acts of terrorism, accident, failure of machinery and labour disturbances
- Any other circumstance or occurrence that may occur in relation to the Event
- The Host reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to the Event, or eject any person based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the Host’s staff and / or its agents and others working under its authority or for any other reason
- All Delegates grant permission to the Host, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video / photographs containing their image and likeness
- It is understood these images may be used for PR, other promotions, news, on-line/multimedia, research and / or educational purposes by and for the Host and the Sponsors
- Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment in respect of their image / likeness or its use or otherwise
- Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, the Host and its agents and any Sponsors from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video
- All details provided by Applicants and Delegates will be held in accordance with Australian Privacy Laws
- Details obtained through the Application process and from Delegates at the Event may be used by the Host and will be provided to Sponsors related to the Event for the purpose of offering opportunities such as but not limited to:
- Additional training
- All data obtained through the Application process and from Delegates at the Event will be used in PR and marketing / sales material for future events
Free Prize Draw
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Arch Marketing PTY Ltd. (ABN – 25 169 454 399) trading as indago digital (“The Promoter”)
- The Promotion will be open from 09.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time on 19th January 2018 and will end on 09.00pm on 10th May 2018 (“Promotion Period”)
- Entry is open to all students currently enrolled in a NSW University with a valid University e-mail address
- Entry is not open to current employees or shareholders of the Promoter
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period complete the following steps:
- visit the indago digital website located at – https://indagodigital.com.au/training/digital-cadets/application-form/
- compete the application form in its entirety
- One entry per Eligible Entrant will be accepted
- There in one prize of a ‘Google Pixel 2’ phone and a $500 UNiDAYS voucher
- A random draw for the prize will take place at 16.00pm on the 11th May 2018 (“Draw Date”) at 116 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 (“Draw Location”). The draw will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter.
- The Prize winner will be notified by e-mail by 17.00pm on the 12th May 2018.
- To claim the prize, the prize winner will need to respond with what address the prize needs to be send to
- In the event any Prize has not been claimed by 9:00 am AEDST on 1st June 2018, a re-draw for the Prize will take place, subject to any written directions given by State and Territory gaming departments. The re-draw prize winner will be notified by e-mail that day.
- The Prize winners may be required to sign a release and indemnity form in favour of the Promoter and return that document to the Promoter prior to receiving the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent that these terms are unenforceable or do not comply with the law, that term is to be read down, or excluded to the extent required to comply with the law.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the entrant including for the use of marketing. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory lottery departments and winners names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.