All of us live in opposite sides of Sydney and deciding on a location was not an easy decision. Personally, I never wanted to be based in the city – I left London to escape the crowds and didn’t want to be thrust back into that. I’ve worked in North Sydney, surprisingly pleasant, and Pyrmont my whole career and would happily have gone back to either.
So we picked George Street, right next to the QVB. Not only do we have contend with the Sydney employed but also the Global tourist. It’s busy, people walk too slowly but you know what – we like it. I’m not a shopper but in the few months we’ve been there – I’ve purchased a new phone, sunnies, head phones, fishing rod and a pair of jeans.
Best part about the office is the boardroom table that converts into a table tennis table or rather a table tennis table that converts into a boardroom table.
- Competitor Brand Bidding for the Modern-Day Marketeer - March 28, 2017
- Building a Personal Brand – Simple Tips for New Digital Marketeers - March 22, 2017
- Me on TV! Indago Digital Featured On Sky News’ Business Success - January 17, 2017
- Is Your Business Ready to Bring Google AdWords In-House? - November 14, 2016
- Is your phone number part of your brand? - September 11, 2015
- Indago Goes To The Dogs - August 25, 2015
- Table Tennis – Necessary Expense? - July 10, 2015
- Google Agency Partner Training - April 28, 2015
- Account Level Quality Score - February 3, 2015
- Our New Office - February 1, 2015