Today marks the launch of Credit Simple into the Australian market. Who are Credit Simple and what problem are they trying to solve for Australia?
Credit Simple have conducted research that shows Australian’s are missing out on $8.3 billion by not getting the best deal from banks, energy providers and telco’s.
To help consumers save money Credit Simple will provide their customers with a free credit score so that they can see how they stack up financially.
Let’s hear from Credit Simple CEO David Scognamiglio.
“Our research shows 85 per cent of people reckon that they should be able to get a better deal with a good credit score, but not everyone realises they actually can. Our mission is to help people feel empowered to own their credit information and use it to their advantage.”
“We want to give all Australians access to great deals that may otherwise only be available to what we call credit unicorns – those with extremely high scores. Whether it be a lower rate on a personal loan or a great credit card deal, we want to make unicorn-style deals accessible to everyone in Australia, whatever their score.”
“There are plenty of simple steps Aussies can take to improve their credit scores. We’ve categorised scores into profiles that help Aussies see what they can do to get to the next level,” Mr Scognamiglio said.
Indago Digital are proud to be supporting Credit Simple across SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and Social Media.
- Indago Digital help launch Credit Simple Australia - February 9, 2017
- Indago Digital bags another five clients - October 21, 2016
- How is Google’s Penguin 4.0 impacting businesses in your industry? - October 11, 2016
- Indago Digital helps Credit Simple launch in New Zealand - September 19, 2016
- Leading Aussie online lender rebrands to enably - September 13, 2016
- Employsure – Top Digital Marketing Challenges in 2016 – Client Comment - September 12, 2016
- Contiki Legends Party 2016 - September 8, 2016
- Try Before You Market: Why Your Agency Should Be Living Your Brand - August 29, 2016
- Google Ads & Analytics Innovations Keynote - May 26, 2016
- Google My Business Changes Are Costing Australia’s Top Restaurants $1,000’s - April 27, 2016