Still on the hunt, Indago Digital bags another five clients.
As the first quarter of this new financial year has come to a close, Australia’s fastest growing digital marketing agency, Indago Digital, have brought on five impressive new clients to their already strong working portfolio.
The independent agency, headed by Managing Director Gary Nissim, have started working with notable brands; HOOT Holidays, Robert Half, Chisholm TAFE, AAT Kings and iVenture Card. These new additions sit comfortably among Indago’s notable stable of clients across a variety of industries.
Jodie Banbury, Marketing Director for HOOT Holidays had this to say about the new relationship, ‘It was very refreshing and reassuring witnessing Indago Digital’s approach during the tender process. Not only did they demonstrate an incredible level of experience and expertise, their passion for digital marketing was obvious and contagious. It made it an easy choice for us…’
In addition to this sterling testimonial, Robert Half’s Alan Chapman stated, ‘We had a solid idea of what we were looking for in a digital marketing agency and what goals we wanted to achieve as a business. Indago Digital pre-emptively understood exactly where we were at and not only improved on our idealised goals, but clarified them to set a definite plan for Robert Half’s digital presence.’
Indago Digital’s Gary Nissim commented, ‘We’re lucky to be working with clients, new and current, who genuinely care and focus their efforts on digital marketing. It’s great for team morale and it allows us to drive awesome results.’
‘If you’ve got solid digital marketing skills and are looking for a new job, we’re currently looking to grow the team!!!’
Please contact us if you are in the market for a search / data role.
- Indago Digital help launch Credit Simple Australia - February 9, 2017
- Indago Digital bags another five clients - October 21, 2016
- How is Google’s Penguin 4.0 impacting businesses in your industry? - October 11, 2016
- Indago Digital helps Credit Simple launch in New Zealand - September 19, 2016
- Leading Aussie online lender rebrands to enably - September 13, 2016
- Employsure – Top Digital Marketing Challenges in 2016 – Client Comment - September 12, 2016
- Contiki Legends Party 2016 - September 8, 2016
- Try Before You Market: Why Your Agency Should Be Living Your Brand - August 29, 2016
- Google Ads & Analytics Innovations Keynote - May 26, 2016
- Google My Business Changes Are Costing Australia’s Top Restaurants $1,000’s - April 27, 2016