In February this year Indago Digital (A Google Partner) and MYOB’s only Diamond Partner, Kilimanjaro Consulting provided a Google Partners Digital Bites session to Kilimanjaro’s clients.
The sessions were held in Sydney and Melbourne with a focus on mobile tactics, paid search implementation and SEO for business owners. A major part of the training was a hands on ‘Work Book Session’ demonstrating a number of free online tools available to help all advertisers, digital or not.
MD of Indago Digital, Gary Nissim said, “The post-match data speaks for itself. It was a great event and all parties invested heavily into making it so. The main outcome we wanted, was that all delegates would walk away with actionable insight – and we achieved it.”
“In a post training questionnaire, 50% of delegates explained that they knew little about digital marketing, whilst 43% were comfortable with concepts and 7% were experts who could implement advanced techniques. Even with this difference in knowledge the event delivered as promised, with 100% of delegates saying that they learnt something new. More importantly 100% stated that they picked up information they could take back to the office and implement.”
“Interestingly the top reason to attend the event was to learn more about SEO and SEO was also valued as the most useful session”.
If you’re interested in finding out how to host a similar event or to obtain some of the training material, please visit www.indagodigital.com.au
- Indago Digital help launch Credit Simple Australia - February 9, 2017
- Indago Digital bags another five clients - October 21, 2016
- How is Google’s Penguin 4.0 impacting businesses in your industry? - October 11, 2016
- Indago Digital helps Credit Simple launch in New Zealand - September 19, 2016
- Leading Aussie online lender rebrands to enably - September 13, 2016
- Employsure – Top Digital Marketing Challenges in 2016 – Client Comment - September 12, 2016
- Contiki Legends Party 2016 - September 8, 2016
- Try Before You Market: Why Your Agency Should Be Living Your Brand - August 29, 2016
- Google Ads & Analytics Innovations Keynote - May 26, 2016
- Google My Business Changes Are Costing Australia’s Top Restaurants $1,000’s - April 27, 2016