To get started with this new, optional website link – all you will just need is to simply include a final URL when creating your new Call-Ad. If you already have Call-Ads created – then simply edit and add a final URL to start running your call-ads with this new feature!
To create a Call-Ad, you will be asked to enter the following information:
- Two Headlines – limited to 30 characters. (Optional – yet recommended)
- Business Name – limited to 25 characters.
- Phone Number
- Description 1 – limited to 90 characters.
- Description 2 – limited to 90 characters. (Optional)
- Two Display Paths – limited to 15 characters. (Optional)
- Final URL – If provided ad might show the ‘visit website’
- Verification URL – A webpage including your business phone number.
These fields are definitely ones which can be pushed live and displayed with your ad on mobile devices. However, some can be left blank at your discretion to make the most of smaller screen-spaces attached to mobile-platform advertising.
Other extensions may also appear with a call-ad if linked. For e.g., location extensions, structured snippet extensions, and callout extensions.