- Google will now allow advertisers to access multiple exchanges using the Google Display Network, will this threaten the recent emergence on DSP’s?
- AdWords has been rebuilt for mobile and will finally let advertisers set individual bids by device.
- Google is changing the format of the adverts themselves. This is the biggest update since AdWords launch.
- Google launches a look-a-like audience product and the ability to overlay demographic targeting for search adverts.
- Google 360 Analytics is formally launched and includes a bot that will answer your analytics questions!
The keynote begins with some mobile stats.
Right now people all over the world are trying to make the most of every moment. Mobile changes everything, it’s not evolutionary it’s revolutionary. AdWords and Analytics have been redesigned and rebuilt for a mobile first world. Trillions of searches made on Google each year, more searches take place on mobile. More than half Analytics traffic comes from mobile.